Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Change In Plans...

Hello Everyone!
I have made a photo shoot change!
April 17th is now a Mommy and Me Retro Portrait Session!
With every Session booked I will be donating $50 to the
American Cancer Society ~ Relay For Life

I gave two sample portraits to show the same person in two different outfits!  Don't be afraid to look in your closet!  I know there will be something that we can work with!  Liz above did a simple rockabilly look with jean capris and a black button top and some fun heels!  In the other portrait she is wearing a cute green dress.  We added a fun apron from http://www.peachcupcakes.com/.  We will have other fun accessories like pearls, suitcases, kitchen accessories, etc! I will be putting up more pictures of the props we will have available.  I am also hoping to have some great hair bows, bow ties, and flower accessories from Whoa Mama!

My vision is a cross between June Cleaver and Norman Rockwell!
I'm envisioning moms holding their baby and a toddler pulling at their apron strings all the while looking sexy....who's ready??  Mom and kids eating yummy cupcakes or drinking milkshakes.  Sons bringing their mom flowers or sharing a coke. Kids helping their mom hanging laundry in the backyard! Or gathering under a parasol....so many ideas and so little time!
I will be putting some samples up of my vision!

Book your time now!  I am only booking 4 sessions!
10am, 12pm, 3pm, and 5pm
What time works best for you!

This is a great gift for Mother's Day!
Tell your hubby's now and he can get you a gift certificate for this session!
Also, I if book all four sessions I will donate an additional $100 to the American Cancer Society!
Please help me to raise money for the Relay For Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment