Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cowgirl Pin Up Inspiration Poses

Hello Ladies,
I have been getting requests on what to wear for the country pin up session in April!!  Well, I have found some inspiration poses to help everyone pick out their outfits!! 


Some of the props that I will have are listed below:
Black Cowboy Hat, Lasso, Hay Bale, Saddle, Country Fence :), and possibly a horse!
All you need is a cute outfit, hair and makeup done by us, and the ability to have lots of fun Pin Up Style!

I will be sending out reminders on Facebook, through my blog, and to specific emails of people who are interested!  I can't wait to get started!!  Please email me if you have any questions about the specific day, theme or individual sessions!  Don't forget we also do Cherry Cheesecake Parties for you and your friends!

Love, Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment